Working as independent contractors has seen a rise in the recent years. Stastisa back in December 2019 published a report stating that the number of zero-hour contract workers in the UK rose up from 225 thousand people in 2000 to around 896 thousand people in 2019.
For individual’s getting started with working as contractors they have two options available:
- Setting up a limited company
- Operate under an umbrella company
While some contractors do prefer setting up limited companies, working under an umbrella company is always a wise choice as it eliminates the unnecessary hassle of running and managing a limited company where the contractor needs to take care of running software, VAT returns, payroll, company accounts, taxation, etc, all by himself. However, with an umbrella company, contractors work under the Umbrella PAYE (pay-as-you-earn) structure. For contractors working under the umbrella company, it is an umbrella's headache to calculate and deduct tax and NI prior to you receiving your money.
Reliasys is a Professional Passport accredited and HMRC compliant umbrella company for the modern day contractors. And here we’ll be discussing the employee perks you get while you choose us as your umbrella company.
Employee Perks with Reliasys Umbrella
Working via Reliasys umbrella solution essentially means you become an employee of our company & are paid on a PAYE basis. We take care of the necessary Tax & NI calculations & payments on your behalf. This is a hassle free way of receiving payments & ideal for someone just starting out on a contracting journey.
Here’s what we offer to employees working under Relaisys Umbrella:
- Competitive Margin
- Statutory Rights
- Business Insurance
- Advance Payments
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Flexible Timings
- Free Financial Planning with our IFA partners
- Employee Reward Scheme
Insurance Cover that includes:
- Professional Indemnity -£5 million
- Employer Liability - £10 million
- Public/Product liability - £5 million
Statutory Benefits that includes:
- SSP (Statutory Sick Pay),
- SMP (Statutory Maternity Pay), and
- SPP (Statutory Paternity Pay)
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Pension Scheme for interested contractors
- We also take care of our employees outside work and offer a range of benefits including salary sacrifice schemes, mobile insurance cover, TV subscription and more under our Employee Reward Scheme.
Why choose Reliasys Umbrella?
Apart from the above mentioned perks that employees get with Reliasys umbrella, there are some other key features that we offer. These are as follows:
- Zero Setup Costs: All you need to get started is choose us and it’s a hassle-free and free of cost setup.
- Full Indemnification: You don’t have to worry about any claims and legal fees as we offer our employees insurances like Employer’s Liability, Professional Indemnity and Public Liability.
- Quick Setup: Register with us online and get ready to work with us within 48 hours.
- Fast & Reliable Support: We are always ready to serve our customers and offer 24/7 support.
- Swift Payments: We run payroll and pay you each day.(Advance payments also available)
- Value for Money: We value both time and money of our contractors and offer both the flexibility of contractor life and a regular employment.
What more do we offer ?
Payroll Management that includes:
- Fully Compliant with HRMC Guidelines
- IR35 Compliant - All PAYE
- Contractor Timesheet Portal
- Prompt Payments
- All Insurances Included
- Minimum Administration for Contractors & Agencies
Outsourcing that offers:
- Models - Overarching and Joint Employment Scheme
- Key Information Document - Good Work Plan
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Dedicated Accounts Team
- Real-time Reporting
- Criminal Finances Act 2017
- AWR & Agencies Regulation Compliance
- HR Risk Analysis & Solution
- Intermediaries Reporting
- Verification of Contractors & Employees
- Workers are employed under employment contract
- Screening Checks
- No SDC Assessments - Only Mileage for mobile workers
- Assistance in claiming expenses - P87 or self-assessment
Contact us today and avail the perks of working under Reliasys umbrella
Ph. No 020 3500 2615